Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gas up the car? Where would you go?

Ah...sorry. So here in BAKERSFIELD (Arvin Lamont and Tahachapi) We have to write our emails on tuesdays because the libraries here are closed on Mondays. Its crazy. Long story short I only have like 5 minutes to write you because we missed our reservation time on the computers. But I am living in Arvin, California and I cover the other two towns as well. But its pretty much Bakersfield.
I really feel at home here and I love it. My new companion is Hna Randall. I think I already told you that? Hahaha. Maybe? Idk.
I cant believe Cody and Blake are coming home. THats nuts. They are all going to have normal lives before I get back. Oh well.
Ok I love you all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIAH!!!

Im alive, happy, preaching the word. Ill write more last week. Some really cool things happened but I just dont have time to write them. Sorry.

Send me pics of the new walls. ok byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment