Saturday, December 17, 2011

Smooth Move Exlax

Maybe Ill explain that subject one day. Mom, I do like snacks but I don't really need them. The only ones I would say I would want are these hershey kisses that are mint truffles


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNA SPILLER (my companion from the MTC). Hopefully you are still forwarding these to her. Have a great 22nd!


Anyway so I did get your package...Im going to keep the shirts but the skirt didn't look right, its cute though. But maybe it would be easier if you sent the receipt here? Here we have a Kohls, JCpenny, Macys, Nordstrams, So if its one of those send it off today so I can take it back next Pday. We have transfers 2 days after christmas and who knows WHAT could happen. I think Ill stay but who knows.


OK so my week....


So there is this member Ingrid and she was telling us about a friend of hers that she wants to share the gospel with and has been talking about families ext. She didn't know her address and said she would get it for us. Well a couple days later we had like 15 minutes until our appointment so I was like lets knock for a second and we knocked on this door and she let us it. We started talking about eternal families and the Book of Mormon. It was great. Then she started to tell us that she has a friend that is a member...turns out it was the friend of Ingrid, so we totally found her on our own. We came back and taught her the Restoration and she really accepted it.


A cool thing our ward is doing for us if they are delivering a plate of goodies every day to our house so that we can give them to investigators and less actives for christmas. Its been super fun ding dong ditching them.


A cool miracle...it was late and we were walking back to our car and we here someone shouting from a truck, we weren't sure if it was at us or not but we just kept walking...they kept shouting and started backing up so we stopped for a second thinking they needed help and out jumped this white girl running towards us....it was ASHLEY...one of our old investigators that just up and moved. Anyway its a long story but she was being abused so she finally escaped and now she is going into a 6 month program to help her get over all the trauma she went through. I know the Lord answers prayers, we have been praying for her for a long time. We have her address now so we can write her.


Carlos is doing so great, he didn't come to church this week because he had to work but he is SO open. I am so happy we didn't give up on him when he told us "i think I'm still good with my church". He's come to all the activities and has just been really embraced by the members. Its wonderful.


Silvia is on track to get baptized. Her and Tomas should be married in the next couple weeks. AHHH seriously a miracle. We are so excited and blessed for this opportunity.


We also set another baptismal date, its a daughter of a member and her name is Nadia. She's a sweet girl, we have just got to get her fellowshipped


The Cano family have been AWAL this week..I don't know what happened but we are just praying all is well.


We are just working and teaching, we set some goals at the beginning of this transfer and we are really seeing results. I know the Lord loves us and that he wants us to come and live with him again. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!!!


Good luck branden with your wisdom teeth!!!!


Love you all so much!!!! Thanks for everything you do for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment