Wednesday, March 30, 2011

this is whats up!



Mom Dad Family...OK WOW...talk about a flood of emails. I am soooo very grateful. I got one from Lisa, Dave (his was a novel), Jed, Chrissy, Mariah and you. WOA. I read them all which means a big chunk of my v30 min is gone so I will write a short letter and attach a few pictures.
This week has been,....a blessing and a curse. One of our investigators that were set to get baptized called us 4 days to her baptism. She told us that she told her husband and he told her that she couldnt get baptized, go to church any more, or recieve visits from us. Ah. it was so devastating. I have prayed so much about it and as sad as I am I know that God is so proud of her and her faith, hes going to make things ok. I dont know how but it will all work out.
But Luis did get baptized this week so that was so exciting. Carlos is taking a HUGE leap in progressing and in like two days read 4 chapters of the book of mormon and put the picture of the temple as the background on his computer! Haha. Its sooo cool to see people progress. He asks questions is gospel principles...gets along in priesthood. ext. Its awesome.
Yes we do knock..its fine..not unsafe. Haha people are really nice. The Spirit is so cool. I just have to share this experience. So we were knocking yesterday...and we ran into an english house..she was like..are you church people? I was like...yes and she said taht we wouldnt want to talk to her...and the spirit totally moved me and I dont remember exactly what I said but I remember telling her that God loved her..and it iddnt matter what she had done in the past and I remember telling her that I was a representative of Jesus Christ. She got really teary eyed and said the hairs on her neck were standing up. Woa. The coolest thing was that it had nothing to do with me and it was totally just the spirit working.
As for the package...ummm maybe mariah could just look through my clothes and see if there is anything missionary appropiate? Im lacking on the clothes. Also my watch...and im always down for the crunchy granola bars..they are like candy! haha. I love them.
OK I love you all soooo much and I wish I could comment on everything right now but know that I really appreciate the emails and I will write back either by hand or next week!
Oh and did you get my email last week??? I hope so...

Also tell Cathy Snavley she is a gem and I think of her often
These pictures are me hna frost and Luis, Me knocking Nevada, and a clown in a car..it was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment