Thursday, January 26, 2012

Go figure...

Go figure...I have TONS to write this week but I have NO time. Sooo we will get some good bullet points in.




DID I TELL YOU THAT I AM LIVING THE BEST LIFE THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER????????????


Well if I didn't I am telling you now. Being a missionary...I really haven't experienced anything cooler. Every day Im just like...yes. This is good.


ok so this week.




1. Mario came to church and afterwards basically told us that the spirit told him to get baptized. He's just scared. We finished teaching him the plan and it was AMAZING
2. Silvia is getting baptized on saturday!!!
3.Rosendo and Adolfo came to church
4. We taught Rosendo at his gas station (he's the one me and Hna clark met while we were going to the bathroom at a shady gas station). And he ordered japanese food. It was funny, He made me eat this broth soup and I felt like I was going to die so we bought a pepsi on the way to our next appointment thinking it might kill the meaty stuff. Ha.
5. SILVIA IS JUST SO AWESOME.
6. Elder Zwick came to the mission (member of the 70) IT WAS AMAZINGGGGG. When I shook his hand he told me Tippetts is a good name haha. I will probably write a letter today with details on what I learned at our meeting with him.
7. Having members involved in this work CHANGES EVERYTHING
8. We brought cake over for Chuy's birthday and he was so happy
9. I was going to say we taught a powerful restoration lesson...but we had so many spiritual lessons this week.
10. I taught a lesson in a gas station eating dancing japanese food...i know i said that but how random is that
11. THe gospel is true and we have living apostles and a prophet. THE PRIESTHOOD IS RESTORED. That is sooo important. With out that we can't know about the plan of salvation, We teach the restoration so people understand that the Plan of salvation...IS THE ONLY PLAN GOD HAS FOR HIS CHILDREN! How blessed our we to know that.
12. My family is awesome (thanks)
13.We started teaching this less active woman and she has came back to church and comes every week...now we are teaching her children!!! I love families!!!
14. We ran in the rain


Sorry thats all I have. We are busy busy busy. But I love you all and this is the BEST LIFE EVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment