Monday, January 3, 2011

Californiaaaaaa here I cooooomeeeeee.....

Good Song, but actually the reality is Provo here I come.
Tonight I will be set apart as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Last night I had some people over to hang out and say bye, and it was awesome. I have so many amazing people in my life.

This blog will be updated by my mom and Lori Truman and will hopefully always have my current address off to the side...so write me :).

I am so excited to serve the Lord (maybe a little nervous too), but I know this church is true and I have been so blessed by that knowledge and by all the church organizations that I would feel unfulfilled if I wasn't able to bring other unto Christ. I know the Book of Mormon is true, please take time to read it and pray about it.
I am so blessed to have been born into the family that I was. I have the best, most supportive parents in the whole world. Along with siblings, nieces and nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents.
I also have so many friends and leaders in my life who have meant so much to me.
I love you guys, take care of yourselves and see ya in 18 months!

...Also I'm pretty sure my parents will let you borrow the card board cut out of me for special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment