Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This is my P-Day!!!

Today is my p-day, which is Tuesday and it is the only day that i can write letters and email. I get letters every day except for Sunday though. So you can totally send them. Also dear elder is the bomb and tell everyone to use it because it gets to me the day of or the next day and that way I can read them before I email so I don't take my 30 min. up reading emails. Because I only get 30 min on the computer and its a timer and goes by really fast.
So the first 4 days were sooo crazy and different and we were all really really stressed. But it has gotten better since Sunday. Domingo...(sunday) is the best...really. SO spiritually uplifting. I really don't know what to write but I only have 30 min. so I am just going to keep plowing.
My companions name is Hermana Spiller and she is from a tiny town in Texas. She is going to Seattle Washington. I really like her. We get along really well. We have 6 girls in our room, 2 who are going to Bolivia (they are sooo awesome and are in my district), then the other two are going to Virginia, they are in a different district so we dont see them that much. We wake up at 5:45 and do a sister work out class which is different every day. Today we did Yoga. We have breakfast at 7 and have class and study sessions all day...dinner at 4:20..class til 9..planning til 9:30 then we can kind of get ready for bed until 1015, then we have quiet time until 1030 which is lights out. Busy busy busy all the time. We are constantly praying, I can't imagine doing anything wrong. Its so crazy. If we were always this busy and obedient we would have no problem obeying and keeping the commandments.
Spanish is....spanish. hahaha. It is really hard for me to be honest. But I am trying really hard and I know heavenly father will bless me if I keep doing my part. The Hermanas are getting it really well, except for me, but if I put it into perspective I've only been here like 6 days and I know how to pray and sort of bare testimony, so I guess I am getting there. I would write more spanish to you but I am feeling this time constraint and I have to think about it. Our spanish teachers are really cool and helpful.
I see landon...I mean Elder Steele a lot, his class room is in the floor above mine. The first time I saw him I almost freaked out, and almost hugged him. haha it was really exciting.
The food is no bueno, but I will live haha. It is really nice of them to keep us fed...i guess hahaha.
Sorry this is so scrambled, I should probably pre-outline my letters next time.
I miss you guys so much. Every night I come home and want to snuggle with mom and tell her about my day. I am so grateful for everything you guys have taught me. I am so humbled to have such great parents that I probably have taken way too much advantage of. I love you guys so much. SO MUCH.
Hug all the grandkids for me. I love them so much.
We are going to the temple today and I am so excited to break up the routine.
Oh also we arent suppose to really dance...that is really hard for me...I get ready to break it down in my room and realize I can't do that. Im adjusting better than I thought I would. Crazy.
This is hard. But I know that things will get better and I will be so grateful for this experience. I cant explain how it feels but the MTC campus is like being in the temple 24/7. such a spiritual over load. It is so awesome. But we are all on an emotional roller coaster everyday. There are some moments where I am like I can't imagine being any where else and moments where I want to cry and escape. Its insane how much satan is trying to get us to not realize how potential, we all feel way discouraged sometimes and feel like we cant do it but as soon as we realize the source of that we say "get the hence" pretty much and carry on. I hope we can all recognize that feeling more in our lives.
I really am so sorry this is so unorganized and all over the play, its 830 but ive been up since 545. so yeah, you get the point.
I love my district, they are all so fun and spiritual, we work hard but we still laugh enough.
I know I havent wrote about scriptures and other spiritual things but I just dont have time right now. Except I will say that the Lord loves us all, I have felt that when i am pretend teaching, i can feel the saviors love for that "investigator". Tell your young women that. The Savior wants to all come to him and have eternal life.
Tell me about everything at home, I forget there is an outside world. I am glad the week went fast for you, it was the slowest week of my life, haha but I hear it speeds up.
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!! HUG YOURSELVES FOR ME!!!
I LOVE YOU MOM, DAD, MARIAH, GRANDPA,EVERY ONE ELSE...tell everyone to write me. Post it on facebook about dear elder and on my facebook wall ahaha.
ok.. I guess I will go now.. I LOVE YOU GUYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment