Monday, May 23, 2011

Two Days Later...

Hey Family!
Its been a whole whoppin two days since I talked to you. But thats ok because that phone call was just weird, I feel like I didnt get to really talk to anyone but I was still grateful for the opp. The 30 min just went by so fast. I wish I had like 30 min to talk to each person..sorta. Idk. Its weird. Im glad you got my note Mom because after I hung up the phone I was like...hmmm I dont think I said Happy Mothers Day! Ah. Sorry about that. Haha Also I hope Grandpa isnt too unhappy that I invited him to take the lessons...but he did say yes...sooo Im just sayin, send those missionaries over. They will be over joyed.

I dont really know what to say, I should really start writing stuff down, I do think of stuff I might need/want but then I forget as soon as I sit down. Same with stuff that has happened through out the week.

So I guess some big stuff that is going on..well my companion is going home in 3 weeks so I just want this to be a power house 3 weeks and we have been talking about the things that we could do to make it the best 3 weeks or whatever. Ive been praying about it and we've been talking a lot about it and we both feel we already work super hard so its not like we can say work more...so we have decided we are going to pretty much speak spanish all the time. Which terrifies me. I love spanish and I am getting better every day, but you all know how much I like to talk and express my thoughts and feelings in words, and I still can't completely do that in Spanish. So..yes I'm scared..but I can do it and it'll do me a lot of good so I'm really excited about that.

We went to IN-N-OUT today..felt a little like home haha.

We are going to a park to have a district activity today, fly some kites, play sports, ext. I'm excited.

We have so many appointments right now, a lot of first timers, so tonight we double booked ourselves twice so we are going on splits with ladies in the ward. Its my first time and I'm a little nervous but I think it'll go great. I LOVE the sister I get to go out with.

It was soo good to hear from everyone, I felt like I didnt really say much so I felt bad that everyone had come over but I hope that you all had fun :). Lisa sent me some pictures from them at Disneyland and Millie looks so tall! I bet everyone is changing so much!

Ok sorry this is so short, the work is amazing here, the weather is great (if not a little chilly), and life is good. I guess I should have written my back pack story huh? Oh well. Hahaha. Love you guys so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment