Monday, May 30, 2011

Welp....drum roll please...

Hey Family...man life is ironic, I need to do this session quick and you all wrote me nice long emails haha I LOVE THEM THOUGH. I read them all and they all made me super happy.

BUT I have to make this short because I have to opprotunity to pack up all my stuff and move. Am I a little sad? Yeah. I love my area so much and Im just worried about all my investigators. BUT I am moving to Newbury Park and my new companion is Hna Burch, last I heard its a "zebra area" which means they teach in spanish and english, but spanish is the priority. The only thing I know about Hna Burch is that she speaks spanish 24/7 and Im really looking forward to that. Like Im sad of course...we have so AMAZING people here, but the Lord wants me in Newbury park, and I am SOOOO excited to learn about Newbury park and English work...and speak more spanish and meet MORE people that I get to love. It really is a beautiful thing.

Tell Bishop I will write the ward when Im in Newbury Park...and tell Lori she is AMAZING and I love her. Tell chelsea to be careful. Tell the Family they are all amazing and I enjoyed their emails so much. Everyone: Read the Book of Mormon every single day of your life. I promise you with all my heart that your hearts will be healed, your burdens will be made light, you life will go smoother, and you will be guided in all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment