Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Body Building Competition

Dont worry my hand is better and I felt pretty lame when I came to district meeting with the elders and one of the elders had fell off their bike and had bruises every where. I was much more fortunate to have a running accident haha. Everything feels better though and I havent stopped running...well ok maybe we walked really fast today haha.
Anyway I am glad to hear that you got the letter. the tithing money, and the picture card. Have you looked at the pictures? That card ends at like....mid transfer my last transfer in Oxnard...I think..something like that.
Tell Lisa to check her mail because I'm sending her a letter today in the mail. Old school. Also tell Dave im picturing him crying to SYTYCD and its giving me great joy. Haha.
This week was...really stressful....and really incredible. First off I am super grateful that I have the companion I do right now..she is amazing and really has helped me when I feel stressed and shes really good at just talking with me... STILL IN SPANISH. I wont lie Im a little proud of our strength to only speak spanish. Shes great.
But we have been striving to follow the spirit as much as possible, we also do that as missionaries but I dont know what has been different this week...I guess we are just more aware of t he Lords hand and timing in everything. We were able to have great conversations with people and invite them to come unto Christ by simply dont stressing so much about exactly what our agenda said.
We also had a goodbye devotional with our President...it was so sad but exciting. Im so grateful to be in the middle of a president change because I will get the chance to love TWO people so much! President Murri and Sister Murri are so awesome, inspiring, and understanding. Us Hermanas got to give a goodbye hug to president. WEIRD. FIrst man hug in 5 months. Me and my companion get to go to the Temple tomorrow (yay yay yay yay yay) so as soon as we are done with our emails we are going back to work (we have to cut our Pday short to be able to go to the temple). But we have been praying to have a really good experience there and at our president's meeting he gave us some advice as a group of what we should do the next time we go and some things we should study. The Lord was pretty much saying Hna Tippetts y Hna Burch...here you go. Seriously. AMAZING.
We are working really hard and Im really happy with our efforts, we are inviting everyone to come unto Christ in the best way we know how (and we are imperfect humans) and the Lord is making up for the rest. We are putting everything into His hands and working as hard as possible to complete our end of the deal. Im expecting Miracles.
We have a couple we teach Erika and Genaro and they are like family to me, every time we go to their house I feel like home.
Im turning more and more white...haha i still teach all spanish people but we rarely eat with them. I feel like that is a huge part of the Mexican culture...soooo ya Ill have to work on that. Horchata anyone?? Mmmmmm. I will buy some..dont worry.
Ok sorry this letter is scatter brained I didnt really make a list or anything.
Family volleyball sounds so fun!! Dont stress about it mom, people are always happy for the option to get together, and the Tippetts family knows its not an invite only thing.
Chrissy sent me some pictures last week and I loved them so much!! It made me realize that really a lot is changing though. Crazy. But thats ok.
You guys are so awesome! Go to the temple!! Read the scriptures! Pray!
Also tell Branden Kendall Ryanne and Erika that I will be writting them next week!


LOVE YOU FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment