Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

HOLA!!!!


Ok...first...I have to admit....my patience needs work. I got your package and when I first got it I had every intention of waiting until thanksgiving BUT we got home...and no mail (usually a daily occurrence haha) and I was like IM OPENING THIS! Cause I figured there would be a letter inside. So i opened it....and I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for the blanket! Its so crazy and awesome that they can do stuff like that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are the best dad.


Then I got a letter from chelsea the next day, let her know I loved it and will be writing her back soon.


ANYWAY. We are soooo pumped that its the holidays. Me and Hna Clark both have traditions that we love with our families but we are both so pumped to be spending this holiday telling people about Jesus Christ. I am so excited because I feel like everyones hearts will be so much more open to listening. We are planning a special christmas message that includes the BOM because we can't stray away from what OUR IMPORTANT MESSAGE IS!!! We actually didn't have a dinner on thursday but the people we live with invited us to eat with their family which is perfect because they are our family here. I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving! Take pictures for me!


OH ....scary thing...next week the spanish unit will be going into sacrament meeting with the english ward and the man that usually translates will be in utah....so guess who is translating.....ME! AH! I have to wear this headset with microphone and all they spanish people will be wearing headphones. Stressful, but I can do it.


Mom, I have a question, do you remember any of the missionaries who taught you?? I actually had an experience that reminded me of something you wrote me not too long ago. You said that every time you were invited to be baptized you felt the spirit. Well we are teaching Jesus (boyfriend of Ingrid) and the spirit was really strong and I asked him to prepare to be baptized for the first weekend of Jan. and it was quiet and he says Wow.... My heart stopped, the spirit was strong...and then he says..."Ive already been baptized by someone who has authority"....AHHHH. I wanted to cry, for like 2 seconds I swear he was going to say yes...and I think he WAS going to say yes...but he didn't. After the lesson my companion said the same thing...she was like I FELT IT, YOU FELT IT...he HAD TO HAVE FELT IT. Its crazy..but I really have faith that we are suppose to be patient with him. I told him flat out that I would never stop inviting him to be baptized because I love them and I know that is the best thing for them.


Lets see...what else. We got dropped by this wonderful woman Jasmin. It was a bummer BECAUSE she wants to study SO BAD, but she recently got a new job and she is literally working every day from 7 in the morning unit 830 at night...but it was really cool how the spirit totally instructed us on what to do. We taught her effective ways to study the Book of Mormon and made goals with her about studying and praying. We def. will still drop by from time to time. She says in like Feb she will start working like normal again. BUT if you read in the scriptures when Alma goes to preach to the apostate Zoramites and his heart just hearts...BUT it was swallowed up in the joy Christ.


We have a vision for our area and we have goals. We have wonderful leaders that support us and we are just teaching like Crazy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mission.


Ok Im going to keep this short because I have a few other people I need to email...like Chrissy.


LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EMAILS OF SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment