Tuesday, September 27, 2011

pues.....

Well its last week of transfers (I cant believe it). So next week is transfers...and well this whole transfer we just figured that Hna Randall would be leaving because we have had 2 transfers together and she has been here for 4 tansfers now. Yeah....BUT then this week happened...I dont really want to say too much because it doesnt really matter but like the last couple days have been some of the hardest of my mission. Some stuff is changing and all....bla bla bla. Anyway so after it all me and my companion were almost 100 percent positive that I would be leaving or we both would. BUT THEN we had interviews with President today as a zone and it looks like we both might stay here. But who knows...anyway all that just to say if I dont write next week its because I got transfered ok :)

AND DONT WORRY ALL IS WELL. I LOVE MY AREA SO MUCH!

Speaking of love this week I had felt the love of God a lot. Well I always do but some funny random things happened. So me and my companion have been trying to just live off the food we have for 2 weeks and well...things are kinda bland hahaha. So after lunch I was like I really just want something bubbly to drink..like a sprite...that just sounds so good. Haha so we were out knocking like two hours later and this guy was like do you want some water? and we said sure...but then he comes out with two cans of sprite!!! I was like no way..haha. THEN a couple days later me and my companion were talking about some stuff and grapes came up and I was like "well...I havent really had grapes in a while, we have been in like a grape drought" I said that at night and the next day some one gave us a huge bag of grapes...and onions. It was awesome.

Gen 29:20. Totally true when I read it I was just stuck so hard about how much I love this work and how fast it goes.

We had to drop Rodrigo this week...we havent been able to find him. Im sad about it but I know he will get baptized some day.

BUT we still have so many people preparing to be baptized. Antonia is so amazing and was 100 percent willing to live the word of wisdom. Mostly because Carlos had already talked to her about it and shared a scripture in the bible about our bodies being temples (I am so proud of him sometimes)

We are teaching this family who is just so awesome. They read the Book of Mormon, they tell us how they can feel the difference in their home when we are over ext. We are just fighting to get them to church right now.

We had an amazing family home evening yesterday. We were able to play SOCCER!!!!!!! Woo hoo. I felt so spanish. By the end of the game I was even saying everything in spanish (soccer terms are just so natural for me to come out in english). Mely and Antonia were there...Mely is one of our investigators who lives with Carlos and Alvaro. Hes pretty awesome too and he came to church for the first time this week!! He also was able to see Mario get the priesthood which really affected him.

Sorry this is kinda short I dont have too much time BUT THE WEATHER IS AMAZING RIGHT NOW!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

OH...and the temple sounds so amazing. Give Jamie a huge hug for me and tell her that I felt the same way after my first time haha. I couldnt even handle going out to eat with people hahaha. But its amazing. Make sure you take a picture after all of the kids are sealed and send it to me :) thanks.

Im trying to think of other things to tell you that are important but we just had so many good lessons this week and amazing experiences. The mission is so cool. There are really little miracles every day that I cant remember to tell you every week but dont worry I write in my journal every single night so one day youll be able to hear everything.

Thank you so much for always writing me and for being an amazing family. I love you all so much. Tell Mariah to keep it up, its so good that shes able to do all of that. I know it will bless her life. Also if shes not taking institute tell her that she needs to make it a priority and find room for it.


LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

-Hermana Kayla Tippetts

No comments:

Post a Comment