Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family

FAMILY i am going to make this short because I want to get back to work but I am here in Newbury park again, so crazy. So yes I got transferred, and I am with Hna Clark and she is from Ashton Idaho which is by Rexburg. She is super sweet and Im really excited to work with her. She has almost 3 months in the mission and I am her follow up trainer. Crazy. All is well I know this change was for a reason. As much as it broke my heart to leave Arvin Lamont and Tehachapi, I know God has a plan for me and all of his children there and they will all be alright. Im excited to start over in Newbury (so crazy that Im back so soon). I love you all so much. I love that you are thinking about serving a mission! I can't believe Millie is talking so much. oh man.


Ok i love you all sooooooo much take care. I sent a picture and note in the mail because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to email you or not. So it should be coming soon. Thanks for everything. and with the clothes its not super important. I mean you know me I would always love more clothes but I have enough, the only thing I really need is my bright blue over coat and maybe a coat or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment