Thursday, October 20, 2011

Buenas Tardes!

Well mom you were right, I do get to email on Mondays now that I am back in Newbury Park. It was so weird to be back haha. The first night we were planning it was so weird to see my hand writing and name all over the area book. BUT I really know that there is a reason Im back here. I told all the members its because they need a punishment or something, or maybe I didnt do it right the first time haha. But Yeah I was really sad to leave Arvin Lamont and Tehachapi BUT its so good to be here in Newbury Park and we have been working really hard knocking and teaching, finding when we teach teaching when we find.
We have been seeing so many miracles too. Its crazy. We found this women knocking who had been learning from missionaries in Bakersfield and moved here and tried to come to church but she only saw Americans. We are really excited to teach here. We talked to this man that is here working for a couple days but lives in Simi Valley and is learning from missionaries. He brought his Book of Mormon out to us and we talked to him about it for a while and talked to him about baptism. I think it was really good for him to see missionaries some where else.
Then we found another less active member that was the first to be baptized in his family when he was ten and then all his family was baptized. Lets see.....we seriously had an awesome miracle every day.
This area is so much different then Arvin Lamont and Tehachapi...and is pretty different then when I was here...we dont have a very big teaching pool but we are finding new investigators every day.
I GOT TO SEE ERIKA AND GENARO. That was so awesome and like a dream. I didnt think I would see them again until I came back to visit but its going to be such a cool experience to teach them as members. I love that family so much.
Oh yes, we do live with members, The Davis Family, its a different family than we lived with before. I love living with them. Seriously it feels so good coming to their home every night. It is so peaceful and welcoming. They are such a nice family.
I got to sd card and the sonic card. Funny thing is.......there isnt a sonic in any part of my area hahaha. I guess Ill just save it haha. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH :).
Activity days! That will be so fun! you will love it! It sounds like everything at home is busy as ever! Thats awesome. Why did Mariah go to Reno????
Millie just sounds like she is growing up so fast. Does she know what she is going to be for Halloween yet?

Ok well gotta run! All is well here...slightly cold....but really well :)

My companion Hna Clark is so awesome, I just love her to death. I will send pictures next week!

Cuidense mucho!
hermana Tippetts

No comments:

Post a Comment